K Koke Pure Koke Vol 2

K-KOKE-PURE-VOL-2
K Koke Pure Koke VOL 2 is a Mixtape Released in 2011 by The Greek Cypriot from Stonebridge, North West London  Rapper K Koke, the Mixtape was on the USG Entertainment Record Label and was released as a Digital Download. According to wikipedia the mixtape was stopped abruptly as he was arrested for attempted murder Trial.
The Mixtape features artists such as Joe Black, and Frost Man, King Beats, Emil Profit, Dego Brown, Chris Godson, Virus 187Red Skull Beats and Blackmale.



Tracklist


1. Intro
2. Lord Knows (Street Life) Feat. Don Jaja
3. Block Life (U.S.G) Feat. Exo And Squingy
4. Take My Breath Feat. Lilas Lafleur
5. Snippet Of My Life
6. Mamma Feat. Don Jaja
7. Letter Home Feat. Teish Oday
8. Note To God
9. Voices In My Head
10. All I Am
11. We Gonna Ride Feat. (ATeam) French And Frost Man
12. Streets Are Cold Feat. Malik Md7
13. On My Own Feat. Jay Soul
14. Ride Or Die Princess Feat. Meleka
15. Work It Feat. Tan Tan
16. Animal Feat. Colours
17. Flat Line Feat. Joe Black And Menace
18. My Home Feat. Dvs
19. Nobody But Us Feat. Abel Miller
20. Tell You How My Life Is Feat. Don Jaja


DOWNLOAD Pure Koke VOL 2



Also Check Out K Koke Pure Koke Vol 1 



No comments:

Post a Comment